Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Another Interesting Web2.0 Tool


I was in the chat on the latest It's Elementary Webcast from EdTechTalk at Worldbridges on Monday night ( actually Tuesday morning). The conversation was on the merits of Podcasting with K to 12 classes, with guest speaker Mr Wesley Fryer from The Speed of Creativity. One gadget new to me which was discussed was CrowdAbout, a tool which allows your listeners to make comments either in writing, audio or video directly onto your podcast - for those of us who have to consider the issue it can be set up to be moderated (a little like Voicethread). So I thought I would follow the simple registration process and give it a go.... do leave some comments to allow me to test out the system !!!

Sign up for CrowdAbout and comment inside my show!

No comments:

A dear friend

It seems very apt to be writing this blog post in tribute to a dear, dear friend. The world has lost a true global educational  IT innovator...