Wednesday, March 07, 2012

07-03-2912

Film Night at the most stylish cinema in The Hague - Pathe Buitenhof
This evening I went to see another of the Oscar nominated films,  The Help
It was a film I must admit I was looking forward to, and it did not disappoint, I laughed and cried throughout, as did many of those around me in the cinema........ I appear to have gone on ladies night, the only other gentlemen in the house were with partners.... In fact I was a little late arriving and had apparently booked a seat ( the only seat left) in the middle of 'the ladies'!!! They were very kind to me and allowed me to join in the experience.
Both the look and feel of this film are right on the money, it exudes 'The South' in the 1960's I am of the opinion that this film should have taken more Oscars - brilliant! Go and see this if you can.

No comments:

A dear friend

It seems very apt to be writing this blog post in tribute to a dear, dear friend. The world has lost a true global educational  IT innovator...