Thursday, January 05, 2012

05-01-2012

I was quite prepared today to blog on the incredibly high winds today which were forecast by the national weather service as a 'Yellow Warning'. I was very nearly blown over both on my way into work this morning and also when leaving at the close of the day as the winds gusted.. including stinging hailstones!
However on my way home outside my local Albert Heijn Supermarket the results of the local New Year celebrations were to be seen alongside the overflowing Bottle Bank ......... apologies for the lack of focus this is a Blackberry image.
All over Holland on Saturday evening this was occuring.....as the nation indulged its pyrotechnic side!

....Happy New Year.....now get into the shelters!

No comments:

A dear friend

It seems very apt to be writing this blog post in tribute to a dear, dear friend. The world has lost a true global educational  IT innovator...