Friday, June 08, 2007

** An update on Flixn in school, I tried it out today - Good News the site is not blocked (yay)- Bad News Flixn can't locate my webcam!!!! - this is probably a port question and will need a visit from the tech people to see if it can be overcome!!!

I was very impressed the see that Kathy Cassidy's Kinder Kids in Moose Jaw Canada, had found my post and tried Flixn out today in their class ( the flat world - classes without walls in action again.




Oh bother - I blogged when I said that I was grounded!!!!!!!!!!!! ( shh!! don't tell anyone - they'll never know).
Check out Joe Dale's 'Integrating MFL into the Classroom' blog where he has tried out flixn and can see its educational potential, particulalry in language teaching.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll have to blog whisper much more quietly ... we heard that from half a world away in New Zealand ... gotta love Kathy's class talking about blogging... Voyagers LOVED seeing their faces!
Jody Hayes

Mr Harrington said...

Thanks Voyagers - a small pebble in the pond can cause such ripples !!

A dear friend

It seems very apt to be writing this blog post in tribute to a dear, dear friend. The world has lost a true global educational  IT innovator...