It has finally arrived - 6th August 2009, this time last year Debbie and I were in New York enjoying our 25th wedding anniversary and Deb's (special birthday). Here we are a year on..... not in New York but at home on a working day..... however we will be visiting the Boonta Too Thai Restaurant this evening with the rest of close family for a celebratory meal, for our 26th anniversary - which this year just happens to coincide with my 52nd birthday this year - this means as the mathematically inclined will see that I have been married for exactly half of my life!!! Now that is really scary.
However they say you are only as young as you feel ( or something along those lines!), how old do I feel ......... mmmmm now that would be telling?
What I would like to say is a very big thank you to Debbie for actually putting up with me for so long, while at the same time being mother to the best 3 daughters that anyone could have ( even the one who left the freezer door open last night defrosting much of the contents!!!!) .
You see there is such a thing as a real life in addition to a second life :-)
I must go now and get myself decent for our meal........ good day dear reader.
- ► 2010 (58)
- Call for Moodle Developers at the IBO
- Save Nabaztag from extinction
- Alas poor G1 Phone.......!
- The Hype Cycle of Emerging Technologies
- 'I am a PC' has a new Rival 'Going Google'
- Warning to all Bubbleshare users!!
- Podcast thanks
- 11th August 2009 Tech news
- Eclectic..... mmm ( or just the signs of a lack of...
- Mr Barrett on Educatioanl Multitouch Desks
- AAODS concert - Millennium Centre 8th August 2009
- Brave Bloggers Beware!
- The tab debate
- Mobile Podcast 7th August 2009
- Perfect Day.... and a Friday!!!!
- Perfect Day
- 6th August 2009
- Readers observations required
- ▼ August (18)
- ► 2008 (100)
- ► 2007 (228)