Wednesday, April 04, 2007

** Stephen Heppell chats **

I came across this chat with the extremely inspiring Stephen Heppell via a link from Ewan McIntosh, LTA Scotland have just developed a space on YouTube and this video was a recently posted example.
Stephen is an exciting person to hear speak, I first heard him 5 years ago speaking at an E-Learning Conference at the Celtic Manor near Newport, and I guess a lot of the directions I have gone in since are partly down to what he said on that day. Now I hadn't thought about that until very recently - it goes to show how the influence of people to ' not be afraid to think outside the classroom walls' does bear fruit in the future, enjoy the video I did...

No comments:

A dear friend

It seems very apt to be writing this blog post in tribute to a dear, dear friend. The world has lost a true global educational  IT innovator...