Friday, January 01, 2010

New Blog for 2010

I am going to attempt to blog daily throughout 2010 on a new blog - Ddraig Goch 365 - I do caution that it is unlikely with my track record of being involved in projects like this that I will actually manage to last until the end of the week let alone the whole year..... but here goes. Blog post 01 01 2010.
I also caution that the blog is likely to be quite boring ( I am stuck with my prose style - I dearly envy those who are gifted word smiths however I do not count myself as one of these talents!) so don't worry if you fail to stay with it ...... I may even bore myself into submission, it may also cure me of my Web2.0 addiction as a form of aversion therapy?

No comments:

A dear friend

It seems very apt to be writing this blog post in tribute to a dear, dear friend. The world has lost a true global educational  IT innovator...