The world's most media savvy octogenarian has done it again as HM Queen has opened a YouTube Channel found here. This comes along with other news that HMQ also has (and uses) her own personal e-mail, and uses a mobile phone.
Some may say that many of these things are put in place cynically by 'The Palace' for publicity purposes, to get a message out bypassing the traditional media routes.... if this is true - it works, and certainly shows the way for younger generations on how to harness the power of the Read Write web put out a personal point of view to the world - very like geriatric1927 was doing this time last year with his personal reflections.
Well Done Your Maj - Silver Surfers Rule :-)
- ► 2010 (58)
- ► 2009 (84)
- ► 2008 (100)
- 5 Top Images from 2007
- One door closes..... and another opens!
- I just couldn't resist this one :-)
- How organised are you??
- Google Talk v Skype v Twitter !!!
- The debate about Learning in the 21st C by 21st C ...
- Tools and Applications of 2007
- Into the Tardis and away..........
- 'Ones Tube' by Royal Appointment
- End of Term approaches !!!
- Veodia - Live Video Streaming
- iPM and the Planet-Scicast
- The Race to the End of Term
- ▼ December (13)