Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Educating the Mobile Learner ( NECC 2009)
(irst it was one pencil per child. Then it was one book per child. Now, one mobile computer per child. Learn how to leverage this fundamental, global change in K-12. - Elliot Soloway, University of Michigan with Cathleen Norris Tuesday, 6/30/2009, 12:30pm 1:30pm WWCC Ballroom B)
Thank you to Julie Lindsay (@julielindsay) for the heads up on this fantastic presentation from NECC in Washington DC 30/06/09
- ► 2010 (58)
- Is it me or can Radio 2 be really LOUD in the morn...
- Note to self !
- Another day... another.... oooh a new website
- Time for a change of emphasis?
- The need to change the DNA of teaching
- Vimeo does it again! (wow!)
- Podcasting/podcatching for the beginner NECC 2009
- Educating the Mobile Learner ( NECC 2009)
- ▼ July (8)
- ► 2008 (100)
- ► 2007 (228)