Mr Terry Freedman has been very busy over the past months, working as usual with willing collaborators from around the world to produce his new publication Web 2.0 Projects which follows his 2006 project Coming of Age V1 (now available in pdf format here)
Terry would welcome our feedback on the project, so if you have any points to raise follow the links on this page to leave your thoughts. All I can say is thank you Mr Freedman for continuing to promote and encourage the use of new technologies in classrooms both here in the UK and around the world..... dear reader you re encouraged to download the publications and use them with staff in your schools........ please.
- ► 2010 (58)
- ► 2009 (84)
- 'Newsflash! from Sean It looks like the dates fo...
- Podfather Podcast on Asus Eeepc900
- Audacity and MP3 conversion on Eeepc
- Implementing a powerful Learning Community
- A Birthday Present
- Mr Freedman goes to print
- Twine (beta invite)
- Further Eeepc developments
- World of Warcraft in the classroom!!
- Conference or Unconference?
- ▼ July (10)
- ► 2007 (228)