Friday, February 09, 2007

Day 2 of the Great Snow!!
Today the majority of staff managed to battle the weather and make it into school this morning. I arrived at about 8.45am and was the last teacher to arrive (17 miles of snowy hills and valleys!!). School was closed to pupils today, and the staff spent a few hours catching up on Staff Meeting business before we closed the school at 11.00am. I managed to take some quick photographs around the school before beginning the journey home. ( I finally arrived home on foot at 2.30pm having left my car at the bottom of our hill which was only passable in a 4x4 today). As I thaw out I thought I had better post these pictures...

No comments:

A dear friend

It seems very apt to be writing this blog post in tribute to a dear, dear friend. The world has lost a true global educational  IT innovator...